2016年3月27日日曜日

Stuck?! Sketches March 15th & 1st

I'd like to share my layouts take the sketch of Stuck?! skeches March 15th & 1st.


Here is the March 15th sketch.

Title "To Be continued"
I was wondering when and how I can use this title sticker from Amy Tangerine.Here it is!! This is the perfect one with my journal.


Some close up.



I adhered some buttons, brads,Wycinanka chipboard and a fabric flowers.

and another layout 



This is my 2nd one using thd sketch.I just LOVE it.

Some close up.



Totally different from my 1st layout.

Thank you for stopping by!


3 件のコメント:

  1. Your pages are so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    返信削除
  2. Both layouts are just beautiful! Love your layering, stitching and embellishing! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    返信削除
  3. Both of your layout are gorgeous, love the collection of embellishments on each page. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    返信削除